We are looking for a Lead Engineer who wants to contribute to our vision, and who can drive our engineering.
Do you want to work in a company with a strong focus on sustainability, and where you will lead development projects from start to finish?
We are looking for a Lead Engineer who wants to contribute to our vision, and who can drive our engineering. The position is based in our technology department that provides water treatment solutions for aquaculture and industrial applications. You will be responsible for our engineering process and developing new solutions and technologies.
Your working areas will be:
- Responsible for our engineering processes and standards
- Responsible for continuous development of our solutions
- Process engineering, procurement, installation, and commissioning at sites
- Project manager for commercial customer projects
- Project manager for selected innovation projects and technologies, both in-house and with external partners
We offer a versatile role where you will have the opportunity to directly impact the business and be instrumental in growing our technological capabilities. You will become a part of a great team where everyone is essential and interdisciplinary cooperation is necessary.
- 10+ years of experience with process plants, from design to commissioning
- Detailed knowledge and experience with design tools for process engineering
- Experience with project management is required
- Experience with process and technology development
- Hands-on experience with commissioning of process plants is a plus
- Experience with water and sludge treatment processes or aquaculture is a plus
Alumichem is an environmental company that provides chemistry and system solutions for water purification in drinking water, wastewater, fish farming, process industry, and sustainable solutions for de-icing and dust suppression.
We want to contribute to a cleaner and healthier environment by providing innovative, efficient and sustainable solutions for improving water and air quality.
With more than 40 years of experience in the industry and with departments in Denmark, Canada, Belgium, and Ghana, Alumichem is an internationally established company, with high growth ambitions.
Alumichem is a leading Nordic manufacturer of functional aluminates and specialty chemicals and has since its foundation in 1991 developed and produced chemicals from our factory in Kalundborg.
We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible, but no later than February 5th, 2022.
Application date: We are accepting applications on an ongoing basis, so send your application as soon as possible, but no later than February 5th, 2022.